With face to face programs being canceled or delayed, it is critical to keep making an impact in people’s hearts and minds about their own impact on sustainability.
Hack Your Box is a complete 60-120 minute virtual (or live) program that uses a plain piece of paper and a pen to generate mindset change, creativity and an inspired connection to the future. This program has been rigorously tested with group sizes ranging from five to thirty-five and participants from more than 20 countries.
Online Self-Paced Learning Platform:
Everything you Need to Succeed
- Join a learning community of more than 35 facilitators who are learning and applying the Hack your B❒X methodology to their work.
- Multiple video run throughs of sessions to watch and learn from.
- A “Talk Through” video with Alice and Jimbo explaining each slide and providing alternative stories and perspectives.
- Totally redesigned deck with new illustrations and simplified messaging.
- Detailed session plan with timings and breakout instructions.
- Support and promotional materials.
Recorded Virtual Instructor Led Train the Trainer
This three-hour TTT led by Alice Richard and Jimbo Clark goes over every aspect of the program design and delivery.
Connection to the Trainer Community
Hack your Box has a growing community of practitioners. Join other Sustainability trainers in sharing your tips and tools for using this and other methodologies to make your Sustainability Handprint grow.
Optional Coaching Call
Finish the content and still have questions? Arrange a call with Alice and/or Jimbo to complete your learning journey.
Use logo and promotional materials to attract participants.
Slides may be used by yourself to deliver virtual or face to face programs.
You may alter the content of the slides, but please leave copyright on them.
Updates as they are created will be added to the TTT.
You are Asked Not to:
Share the slides or artwork on the slides as a deck or as handouts.
Train or encourage others to use the process outside of being trained with this Train the Trainer.